RESIDENTIAL ALARM REPAIRS
Residential Alarm Repairs & Servicing
We specialise in Alarm Repairs and Service all makes of Intruder Alarm Systems.
Our scrupulous after-sales and maintenance service means we’re on hand to help you manage and maintain your security, so you know you can always rely on it. At Titanium Security Ltd, we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. Our after-sales and maintenance service means we are always available to help you manage and maintain your security. That is a guarantee you can rely on.
Benefit from a dedicated team of fully trained security system engineers. Our Service engineers have over twenty years experience in the Repair and Service of Intruder Alarms and all our staff carry ID and are uniformed of neat appearance and conduct themselves in a friendly and courteous manner. All staff receive regular product training to ensure they are up to date with the latest developments.
We Repair and Service the following Intruder Alarm Panels
- CP 32 MERIDIAN
- HORIZON 1500
- ARITECH CS350
- ITEC MERIDIAN
And many more …….
Keep your intruder alarm properly serviced and tested to secure your property. It’s vital to keep your security system in good working order to reduce false alarms and to ensure that the alarm will activate in the event of a break-in.
One-off call outs to repair your intruder alarm
We recommend customers to have a regular maintenance visit from one of our qualified engineers. But if you don’t want to commit to a maintenance contract for your intruder alarm, you can request an engineer visit for a one-off call-out fee. Depending on the alarm system and the problem, this is usually €95.00 for a home alarm and from €135.00 for a commercial alarm.Parts are extra if required.
Find below our Intruder Alarm maintenance services…
Prices from €95.00 per year
The features below are included in the maintenance services provided by Titanium Security for Intruder Alarm Systems.
- Check the Burglar Alarm system, location and setting of all equipment and devices against specification.
- Check the satisfactory operation of all detection devices including deliberately operated devices.
- Inspect all flexible connections
- Check mains and standby power supplies including charging rates
- Check control unit
- Check remote signalling equipment
- Test remote signalling equipment to monitoring station
- Check all audible warning devices for correct operation
- Check the system is fully operational
- Inform end user of any faults there may be
- Repair any minor faults
- Make adjustment where necessary
- Provide a signed engineer’s report.
If you have an existing security system that is not currently being maintained, or feel you would like better service, take a look at our maintenance packages, or give us a call to discuss your requirements